- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- About Us
Below are 10 tips from industry professionals that owners and operators can use to guarantee optimal performance from their dryers. For best results, owners should always follow the manufacturer's maintenance instructions.
1. Clean dryers regularly.
2. Check air intake area for debris.
3. Make sure air flow inlets and outlets are not obstructed.
4. Inspect system for unusual wear.
5. Listen for strange noises and vibrations.
6. Oil and grease system periodically.
7. Discharge water trap.
8. Ensure electrical connections.
9. Examine fan blades for fractures.
10. Reposition blowers for an effective air flow.