- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- Ask the Experts
According to Chris Brown, vice president of organizational development for The Khoury Group, your staff needs to know that a sales position, first and foremost, is built on honesty and trust and involves doing things for a customer — not to a customer.
Brown offers these six easy steps for frontline sales business as a training tool for your carwash:
- Greet and build rapport;
- Qualify needs/wants effectively;
- Offer the best product that meets the customer’s needs;
- Overcome objections positively;
- Offer other services for convenience; and
- Close positively, regardless of the outcome.