- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Keep in mind that it will cost less to repair equipment than to replace it. But it is still an operating expense that every detail business owner would more probably like to avoid. That is easy to do. Just read the manual and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for daily and weekly maintenance.
For example, on vacuums and soil extractors:
- Turn off and empty recovery tanks when full because overfilling the recovery tank can lead to motor failure.
- Turn them off when the solution tank is empty because continuing to operate can damage the pump and in-line heater.
- Always clean out the vacuum and soil extractor recovery tank and store them properly.
- Always remember to check electrical cords daily to make sure they are in good repair.
- Wipe your equipment down every day. This not only keeps it looking better, but it also allows you to spot a potential problem.
- Deal with a problem immediately.
- And, never, ever operate equipment that has any kind of problem.