- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- About Us
SHEBOYGAN, WI — When firefighters arrived at the Tower Car Wash, they found black smoke billowing out of the control room area, sheboygandaily.com reported.
The Nov. 5 story stated that the fire started when a spark from a broken light bulb ignited flammable liquid that was accidently spilled by the owner.
Firefighters were able to extinguish it quickly. Despite the efforts, four tires, miscellaneous items and a large electrical control panel were destroyed. Total damages are estimated to be around $20,000.
Read the entire article here.