- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- Ask the Experts
Critical areas of supplier support
Carwash suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, have a vested interest in the financial success of every carwash operator.
The best-in-class equipment suppliers today must provide more services and support than just selling their equipment.
Thus, when evaluating a current or new supplier, operators may want to grade their potential partners, and determine their proven experience and past successes in the following key result areas:
1. Site analysis and selection;
2. Zoning and permitting of the site;
3. Consult with engineers and architects for the most effective site layout and building design;
4. Evaluate all potential general contractors;
5. Work closely and in a timely fashion with the general contractor;
6. Evaluate funding sources when needed;
7. Install and test the carwash equipment;
8. Warranty work immediately after the installation;
9. Monthly maintenance, troubleshooting and regular technical service;
10. Supply and titrate cost-effective chemicals;
11. Train your key employees;
12. Marketing support to build a durable customer base.