View Cart (0 items)
Carwashing

Carwash employee's dress catches on fire

May 28, 2013
/ Print / Reprints /
| Share More
/ Text Size+

SALISBURY, MD — Fires are, unfortunately, nothing new in our eNews feed, but this story out of Maryland is definitely unique. According to a 103.5 FM story, an employee's dress caught on fire after it touched the heating coil of an electrical heater.

The May 27 story said Karen Jenkins, who works as a cashier at the Soft-Touch Car Wash, was severly burned last Saturday after she ran off in a panic after realizing her dress was in flames.

An incentive to be safe

Jenkins was in critical but stable condition, at a nearby hospital, according to the story.

To read the entire story, click here.