- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Things to look for when shopping VFD panels
- Demand an IEEE 519 harmonic study
- Ensure thermal calculations are performed (air conditioning prolongs VFD life)
- Consider how each VFD will be controlled (Ethernet or relay)
- Make sure that there is an adequate separation of circuits
- Does the panel have a Built-in touchscreen for diagnostics and manual override
- Analyze the benefits of each VFD for your operation:
o improved wash performance
o better customer experience
o reduced utility and maintenance costs
Jeff LaBarre is the Communications Manager at Innovative Control Systems Inc. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Innovative Control Systems visit www.icscarwashsystems.com or call 800-642-9396.