- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Here are some comments from real customers about what you’re doing right at your carwash or detail center.
- I like the automatic ones... the one I go to is $8 and has touchless and soft wash options.
- I prefer the convenience, cleanliness, and hand drying offered at my wash.
- I like carwashes that recycle water and offer competitive pricing.
- I go to a self-serve. You can swipe your debit card and then wash your car yourself and it only charges for the time used, which in my case costs me about $5.50 usually and my car looks showroom ready when done.
- This one carwash I know is well organized and managed very efficiently so the line moves much faster … my car was washed and dried quickly and I was on my way with a sparkling, clean car!
- I actually prefer the auto ones that don't have anyone manning them. Drive up, put in credit card, drive in, get washed, and drive away.
- I like driving through the full service carwash and especially getting an undercarriage wash in the winter.
- I am 5'2" and drive an SUV — there is no way I am getting that thing cleaned! I take it to the quick drive-through place to get the salt off and for a 'rinse', but am all about the detail shop about every three months — inside and out get nice and shiny!
- This year, the only thing I requested from Santa was a gift certificate for detailing. I spend SO much time in the car - and it is very, very dusty and dirty...
- Personally I like to go all out at _______ Carwash. Let them do the inside and out while I read in the waiting room. If I don't have that much time I take my dog through the automatic one —his facial expressions are epic as he has no idea what is going on.