- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
MOUNT MORRIS, Mich. — On The Spot Car Wash was leveled on Sunday night, and a diner was severely damaged, in an explosion that is believed to have been caused by a natural gas issue, according to mlive.com.
More articles on: Business operations
"It was definitely natural gas," said Michigan State Police Specialist Sgt. Lenny Jaskulka in the article. He continued that until excavators could clear the rubble the ignition point would not be known.
The wash structure, notes the story, consisted of masonry blocks, I-beams and a wooden frame, with Jaskulka explaining that gas was used at On The Spot for tube heaters and blowers.
Read also: Starting a carwash articles
The owner of the wash declined to comment except to say that he had purchased the property in January 2014, and recently done renovations.
There were no injuries in the explosion.
To read the full story, click here