- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
These are the final steps to follow when completing a detail job:
- Make complete check of interior, looking for dirt on carpets, improper application of dressing, dirty/smeared windows and correct.
- Do a final vacuum (if necessary).
- Spray deodorizer under front seats.
- Put in plastic floor mat, seat cover and litter bag.
- Put in window sticker reminder (if used).
R.L. "Bud" Abraham is president of Detail Plus Car Appearance Systems, Portland, OR, and a nearly 40-year member of the car care industry. He is also a founding member of the International Detailing Association and its first executive director. He is also a member of the Western Carwash Association Board of Directors. Abraham can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.