- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — The Water Quality Association’s 2015 Aquatech USA conference is accepting proposals for a carwash presentation, according to an email announcement.
For 2015, Aquatech USA is scheduled for April 21-25 in Las Vegas, which coincides with The Car Wash Show 2015 in Las Vegas, set for April 23-25.
The carwash presentation topic listed is in the email is: Opportunities in Car Wash Applications.
According to the email, original presentations are strongly preferred.
Proposals must include titles, presenter contact information, session format and time required, said the announcement.
Other presentation topics needed for Aquatech USA are:
- Basics of Water Testing & Analysis (Residential POU/POE)
- Basics of Filtration (Residential POU/POE)
- Understanding Plumbing Codes (Basics)
- Safe Drainage: Drain Size, Cross-Connection Control (Basics)
- Ion Exchange Basics
- Residential RO Operation & Troubleshooting
- Surface Active Treatment Media (Basics)
- Water Disinfection (Basics)
- Opportunities in the Agricultural Water Market
- Marketing of WQRF Research Findings
- Fracking Regulations Related to Water
- Water Reuse in Beverage Manufacturing
- Educating Consumers About Water Quality - What Works
- Capacitive DI: Technology & Application
- Anion Exchange - Resin Selection, Pretreatment & System Sizing Considerations
Click here for more information. Contact Dr. Tanya Lubner at 630-505-0160 with any questions.