Welcome to a special edition of PC&D e-News: IBA Maintenance
Welcome to a special edition of PC&D e-News focused on the trends and critical issues related to IBA maintenance.
An IBA maintenance Q&A
A senior product manager with PDQ Manufacturing, Inc. talks to PC&D.
Thirty-five years of friction IBAs
An industry veteran takes a look back at the evolution of friction IBA technology.
How do you maintain your IBA?
A recent survey conducted by Professional Carwashing & Detailing revealed the majority of those surveyed (80%) do use a preventative maintenance schedule, while the remaining 20% do not.