Professional Carwashing & Detailing

Flammable liquid starts blaze at carwash

November 9, 2012

SHEBOYGAN, WI — When firefighters arrived at the Tower Car Wash, they found black smoke billowing out of the control room area, sheboygandaily.com reported.

The Nov. 5 story stated that the fire started when a spark from a broken light bulb ignited flammable liquid that was accidently spilled by the owner.

Police arrest suspect for c-store wash fire

Firefighters were able to extinguish it quickly. Despite the efforts, four tires, miscellaneous items and a large electrical control panel were destroyed. Total damages are estimated to be around $20,000.

Read the entire article here.