Your votes decided the biggest story of 2012
LATHAM, NY — Our readers’ votes have been counted, and the biggest stories of 2012 have been decided.
According to your votes, the top five car care industry stories of 2012 were:
1) Update: Zep and Ecolab consolidation completed — 35 percent of the votes
2) Ed O’Hanrahan purchases Jim Coleman Company/Hanna — 21 percent of the votes
3) Mister moves past 100, acquires four washes — 15 percent of the votes
4) Australian wash purchased for record price — 9 percent of the votes
5) Water recycling to be required in new CA washes — 6 percent of the votes
Vote in more polls on carwash.com here.