Blog: Remember the Titans
Some movies never get old.
Since its release in 2000, I would imagine that I have watched this classic story, maybe three dozen times.
This movie never fails to takes me back to a time earlier in my life, when I felt I could overcome every challenge or obstacle.
It also features the greatest Motown hit of all time, the Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell rendition of “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough.”
But as a carwash owner or operator, why should you care?
Remember The Titans contains many foundational business principles.
In two entertaining hours, filled with numerous uplifting moments, Remember The Titans covers a broad range of critical to success topics.
- You will see seemingly insurmountable obstacles be overcome.
- You will see communication skills built, and team leaders emerge.
- You will see motivated individuals achieve personal and team goals.
- You will see the importance for every high-achieving organization to work together.
- You will see why it is that, to be the best, you must also get better each day.
As you will see, this is not only a football story, based on true events.
This movie is also a stellar teaching moment, based on sound, proven principles.
In short, Remember the Titans is a “must see” for carwash operators and suppliers who wish to compete at the highest level in the industry.