VAXJO, SWEDEN — An 82-year-old man was trying to help out at his son's gas station by cleaning out the drive-thru wash, when he accidentally tripped a sensor and started the wash cycle, the Huffington Post reported.
The March 12 story quoted Tage Hill who said, "It was frightening and terribly noisy. I couldn't hear or see anything and I was trying to get out of there."
On top of that, a customer tried to drive their car into the carwash, making it harder for Hill to escape.
"I must admit that it was a somewhat shocking experience. But as my son said, I got clean anyway," Hill said in the story.
Schill wasn't injured from the incident, and the customer, who worried the whole thing was her fault, was given a free wash card.
To read the full story, click here.