Can you pass this critical exam?
This report card has appeared before, but with the first four months of a very promising year behind us, it is especially important again to review your progress in planning and implementing innovative ways to bring more customers into your wash.
CARWASH MARKETING REPORT CARD
GOOD MARKETER A F
1. I have one person who completely “takes ownership”
for my carwash revenues. _____ _____
2. I have a detailed, written 180 day marketing plan. _____ _____
3. Every motorist in my market will receive a Complimentary
Carwash on his/her birthday. _____ _____
4. I have a specific program to bring “New Movers”
into my carwash each month. _____ _____
5. I cross-market my wash with other successful local
businesses in my area. _____ _____
6. I regularly communicate (via text or email) with the top
20% of my customer base. _____ _____
7. I have programs designed to increase the frequency
of the hundreds of occasional users of my carwash. _____ _____
8. I have developed an active community outreach, to deepen
my roots in the local market. _____ _____
9. I have a compelling vision of servicing thousands of
sparkling clean, dry and shiny cars within a 3 mile radius
of my store, and I take positive action each week to bring
that powerful vision into reality. _____ _____
A failing grade on three or more statements indicates that your marketing program is in need of serious attention and repair before you will maximize your carwash revenues.