Carwash employee's dress catches on fire
SALISBURY, MD — Fires are, unfortunately, nothing new in our eNews feed, but this story out of Maryland is definitely unique. According to a 103.5 FM story, an employee's dress caught on fire after it touched the heating coil of an electrical heater.
The May 27 story said Karen Jenkins, who works as a cashier at the Soft-Touch Car Wash, was severly burned last Saturday after she ran off in a panic after realizing her dress was in flames.
Jenkins was in critical but stable condition, at a nearby hospital, according to the story.
To read the entire story, click here.