Professional Carwashing & Detailing

Man burned in accident at carwash

September 3, 2013

SCARBOROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRE, ENGLAND — A carwash employee suffered burns to his arms and legs caused by, what is being called, an industrial accident.

According to the Northern Echo story, the staff was burning waste at the time of the incident.

The man was airlifted to Royal Victoria Infirmary for treatment.

Carwash employee gets foot caught in conveyor

The Health and Safety Executive board has been informed of the accident and is investigating.

To read the full story click here.

To read the rest of today's eNews stories, click here.