Professional Carwashing & Detailing

Carwash fire put out, $20,000 in damage

February 2, 2014

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A fire around 7 p.m. on Friday at Swiftly Express Car Wash led to firefighters responding, according to News Channel 9.   

Captain Teri Rose said that most of the fire was put out in 15 minutes, and that there were no injuries reported.

A heater that was placed too close to mechanical cloth wraps caused the fire.

The damages are estimated at $20,000.

To read the entire story, click here