What to do after attending The Car Wash Show™
If you attended the Car Wash Show™ in Chicago, you probably met exhibitors as well as other car care business owners and managers. The Show, which hosted over 300 exhibitors, is the largest of its kind in the world, therefore you probably have a plethora of names, companies and contact information at your disposal. So, now that you're back home, make sure you utilize the information you learned, and the contacts you made, advantageously.
What to do after the show
- Sort through your acquired business cards and notes.
- Contemplate what top products interested you and why.
- Call the exhibitor and ask for the person you spoke with.
- Go over what you were told and quote any information you were given.
- If you cannot find an exhibitor’s business card, refer to the list of exhibitors in the Professional Carwashing & Detailing Exhibit Product Guide. If you did not get a copy, access the online version here: http://www.carwash-digital.com/issues