View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

(Updated) Money and laptops stolen from carwash

January 22, 2014
DERBYSHIRE, England — What was described as a “gang of five men” stole money and laptops from a carwash in England, according to the Derby Telegraph.

Read More

Crash at carwash leads to two in hospital

January 21, 2014
MOUNTAIN HOME, Ark. — A multi-vehicle accident at a carwash leads to husband and wife being taken to hospital, according to the Baxter Bulletin.

Read More

Lustra to provide emails on how carwash owners can better market their business

January 16, 2014
DE PERE, Wis. — Lustra announces plan to educate and assist carwash owners with monthly email and marketing tips, according to a press release.
Read More

Plans for a new application for carwash

January 16, 2014
BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. — After legal disputes, Splash Car Wash has a new proposal for a carwash according to the Bedford-Katonah Patch.

Read More

Carwash burned down in fire

January 15, 2014

GENESEE TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Lexi’s All Star Auto Wash was destroyed in a fire on Wednesday morning according to the Ann Arbor News.

Read More

Large vehicle causes $41K in damages

January 14, 2014
WELLSBORO, Pa. — The vehicle apparently tried to drive through the Butter's Car Wash bay...
Read More

Creatively Stand Apart from Your Competition

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
January 8, 2014
Standing apart from your competition is important to drawing in more customers.
Read More

Blendco Systems names new sales manager

January 3, 2014
BRISTOL, PA — Brad Quay joins the customer with 20 years of industry experience...
Read More

Getting in Gear for the New Year

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
December 31, 2013
A new year typically begins with at least one resolution to do something different, better or faster. I have spoken about this in the past, but it is so important that I feel I need to touch on it again.
Read More

Blog: Can you pass this critical exam?

December 30, 2013
This PC&D Marketing Report Card has appeared before, but going into the last few days of this year, it is both timely and relevant...

Read More