View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Change makers and bill acceptors

An update on the latest advancements for these vital components to the self-serve carwash.
Read More

A reality check

At the risk of exposing one of my most shameful addictions, I will confess I have spent the last few weeks obsessively reading, watching and discussing the reality TV couple
Read More

News & Notes

People Doug Marquis has been promoted to vice president of sales and marketing for Lustra Professional Car Care Products, a division of Cleaning Systems, Inc. (CSI). Marquis joined CSI in
Read More

Advice for selling your carwash

PC&D talks to a seasoned veteran in the middle market “For Sale” business.
Read More

News from the Industry

CA shuts down nine carwashes Nine carwashes face closure after California Labor Commissioner Angela Bradstreet filed lawsuits to shut them down for failing to register with the state. California carwashes
Read More

Facing the financial challenges

What you need to know about financing a new project as the industry weathers a recession.
Read More

Ground Breaking

MacCleny, FL Despite the recent slow down in home sales and construction, a special exception request was approved for a new carwash and detailing business here. Owner Katrina Hollings
Read More

News from the industry

Autobell opens 47th site in South Carolina Autobell Car Wash Inc. has opened its 47th location overall and its first in South Carolina. The site is located in a fast-growing
Read More

Special report: Crime in the carwash industry

National crime rates are up. Industry crime rates are slowly growing. The cost of crime to the carwash industry is rising, too. And the amount of information available to criminals
Read More

Growing with software

Computer programs allow you to expand your carwash operation.
Read More