View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Make a splash: Join WaterSavers

October 11, 2010
I’ve got a plan for you this February. In between your preparations for Valentine’s Day (you did order those dozen roses, right?) and President’s Day (I like to kick back
Read More

News from the Industry

October 11, 2010
CA sues another L.A. carwash for labor violations California Attorney General Edmund G. Brown Jr. has filed a lawsuit seeking $2.6 million in damages from Auto Spa Express, Inc., owner,
Read More

He brought the law

October 11, 2010
How this California assemblyman is helping carwashes and their employees.
Read More

Giving back during tough times

October 11, 2010
The co-owner of Sudsy’s Car Wash talks about why it’s crucial to remember your local charities.
Read More

News from the industry

October 11, 2010
Jim Belanger dies James A. Belanger, founder of Belanger, Inc., passed away on May 1. He was 76. Belanger is credited in the industry for having introduced soft cloth
Read More

Change makers and bill acceptors

October 11, 2010
An update on the latest advancements for these vital components to the self-serve carwash.
Read More

A reality check

October 11, 2010
At the risk of exposing one of my most shameful addictions, I will confess I have spent the last few weeks obsessively reading, watching and discussing the reality TV couple
Read More

News & Notes

October 11, 2010
People Doug Marquis has been promoted to vice president of sales and marketing for Lustra Professional Car Care Products, a division of Cleaning Systems, Inc. (CSI). Marquis joined CSI in
Read More

Advice for selling your carwash

October 11, 2010
PC&D talks to a seasoned veteran in the middle market “For Sale” business.
Read More

News from the Industry

October 11, 2010
CA shuts down nine carwashes Nine carwashes face closure after California Labor Commissioner Angela Bradstreet filed lawsuits to shut them down for failing to register with the state. California carwashes
Read More