View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

News from the Industry

People • Erwin Zaban, a former chairman and CEO of National Service Industries (now known as Zep Inc.), and son of one of the founding members of the company,
Read More

Reach out to your niche market

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to notice two businesses that made exemplary strides towards conquering their niche market. I thought I would share their stories to demonstrate
Read More

Ground Breaking

Leesburg, VA Don Cox, a self-described “car fanatic,” will see his car care dreams come true when he opens Main Street Car Wash & Lube, a 15,000-square-foot full-service carwash and
Read More

News from the Industry

Autobell now has 59 washes Autobell Car Wash Inc., the country’s third largest conveyor carwash chain, has opened its 59th carwash in Stallings, NC. This is the company’s fourth
Read More

Industry Watch

People Johnna Boyd has been appointed strategic product manager for Mark VII Equipment Inc., the US subsidiary of WashTec AG of Germany, an automatic carwash manufacturer. Boyd was
Read More

Ground Breaking

Las Cruces, NM A second Daddy O’s Car Wash is going up here, which will be similar to the first location which is in the same city. The newer location,
Read More

Tides of Carwashing: Behind the Squeeze

With a whopping 472 responses, this month's Tides of Carwashing topic turned out to be the most popular issue in our opinion poll series. While the theories behind the political
Read More

What's in your wash?

Family owned, family run
Read More

News from the Industry

sup.upper { vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; bottom: .33em; } People • Harlan Wawrzyniak was awarded the Cengage Learning/ASE Master Automobile Technician of the Year by the National Institute for
Read More

Getting the loan

Locating the right lender.
Read More