View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Build Trust and Credibility

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
August 7, 2013
Trust and credibility are very strong words. These are two words that you definitely want to have associated with your car wash.
Read More

Maintaining Your Vacuum

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
July 31, 2013
While on a conference call last week someone complained about the life, or lack of, they were getting from their vacuum system.
Read More

Summer Marketing Campaigns

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
July 10, 2013
Summer's here and the car wash isn't as busy. Here are a few suggestions on how to increase traffic during the slow months of summer.
Read More

Reigniting the Spark

July 3, 2013
One of the main ingredients for a successful car wash owner or manager is to have "spark".
Read More

SPRING CLEAN UP & CLEANING

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
June 12, 2013
It is recommended to have a seasonal checklist for any car wash operator.
Read More

Blog: Allow me to introduce myself

June 6, 2013
Tim Branfalt here. I’m stoked to be the new managing editor at Professional Carwashing & Detailing and would...

Read More

Outside Looking In

June 5, 2013
Recently, I had the opportunity to visit different car wash locations and every time I visit a location I always learn a few new things.
Read More

Blog: Follow the Yellow Brick Road

May 21, 2013
Directions help immensely! Most of all, clear directions take some of the confusion, worry, doubt and fear out of starting a...
Read More

Top 4 tips on how to start a carwash business

May 17, 2013
When starting a new carwash, it's important to introduce it to the public the right way.
Read More

Customer service spring cleaning

These 4 habits can hurt client relationships.
May 15, 2013
If you’re like most business owners, you probably assume your client relationships are pretty good. After all, you...
Read More