View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Literature & Product Resource

BODY { BACKGROUND: #929292 } TABLE { BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse } TD { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana } IMG { BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM:
Read More

Great expectations

The topic of employee management was weighing heavily on my mind as I made my way home from the Western Carwash Association’s 28th Annual Convention and Trade Show this October.
Read More

News from the industry

Charlie Lieb to retire this year Charlie Lieb, president of PDQ Manufacturing, Inc., will retire at the end of this year. Executive Vice President Mike Savignac, who has served in
Read More

Confessions of a carwash manager

Trying to hire? Educate potential employees about the carwash industry first.
Read More

Letter to the editor: The impact of the Economic Impact Study

Dear Editor, At precisely the right moment, Professional Carwashing & Detailing has once again fortified the image and resolve of carwash operators with its recent findings in an important “Economic
Read More

Ground Breaking

Gaston County, NC Ted Kennedy and Karen Johnson, a father-daughter team, will open their newest carwash, a 130-foot express exterior tunnel with free vacuums, on September 1. The new
Read More

Gimme a break

As I sorted through the answers for this month’s Tides of Carwashing section, I became painfully aware that many readers are either unaware or confused about the small business considerations
Read More

A door to adore

Advancements in doors can improve your wash quality, profits and customer satisfaction.
Read More

The show must go on, and so it did

PC&D talks to the ICA’s Mark Thorsby about this year’s (and next year’s) Car Care World Expo
Read More

News from the industry

P&G plans more carwashes Procter & Gamble intends to open up to seven more Mr. Clean Performance Car Washes in Ohio and in Kentucky. The move is a result of
Read More