View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Dress for Success

Lustra™ Tip of the Month
You're waiting to enter the conveyor of Express Car Wash A.
Read More

Keeping Employees Motivated to Perform

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
While attending the recent ICA show I had the opportunity to talk to quite a few CarWash College graduates.
Read More

The Importance of Job Descriptions

One thing that I have found at car washes I visit, is that often the ones that do the best have a team atmosphere.
Read More

Effective Communication Part 2

Because communication is a human interaction, many barriers to effective communication are at work.
Read More

Effective Communication Part 1

Building relationships with employees and customers depends in large part on our ability to communicate effectively.
Read More

How to Handle Damage Claims

From time to time damage claims will be made at your car wash. In order to handle damage claims, both real and imagined, there needs to be a standard, clear, and consistent way of assuring they are handled correctly.
Read More

Screening out problem employees

Les Rosen
Studies by the background screening industry show that up to 10 percent of job applicants may have criminal conviction records relevant to the hiring process. Without a screening program in
Read More

"SpongeBob” carwash gets taken to court

NEWTOWN, AUSTRALIA — The Sydney Carwash Café, which once used a mascot that resembled the Nickelodeon show character, has apparently been ignoring a Land and Environment Court ruling.
Read More

Motor City Wash Works signs new distributor

WIXOM, MI — Car Wash Services of New England, headed by Frank DiTommaso, will serve MCWW customers in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Northeastern NY.
Read More

Writing in favor of purchasing an existing site

Purchasing an existing site vs. building a new site
Read More