View Cart (0 items)

Business Operations

Gimme a break

Kate Carr
As I sorted through the answers for this month’s Tides of Carwashing section, I became painfully aware that many readers are either unaware or confused about the small business considerations
Read More

A door to adore

Debra Gorgos
Advancements in doors can improve your wash quality, profits and customer satisfaction.
Read More

The show must go on, and so it did

PC&D talks to the ICA’s Mark Thorsby about this year’s (and next year’s) Car Care World Expo
Read More

News from the industry

P&G plans more carwashes Procter & Gamble intends to open up to seven more Mr. Clean Performance Car Washes in Ohio and in Kentucky. The move is a result of
Read More

News and Notes

People D&S Car Wash Equipment Company has hired industry veteran David Whitaker as its Vice President, Business Development. D&S is a manufacturer and supplier of in-bay automatic and self-serve carwashes,
Read More

A carwash emergency

Kate Carr
A few days ago, a friend of a friend called my cell phone in a dead panic. “Hey,” she said in a hurried voice, “you still work for a carwash,
Read More

News and Notes

In Other News Florida Plastics International (FPI), a visual merchandising supplier since 1965, has created a new corporate structure under the name Keyser Group to reflect the company's growth and
Read More

I've got good news and bad news…

Kate Carr
I fielded a call the other day from a reader who was worried that Professional Carwashing & Detailing reported too much “bad” news in its e-Newsletter and that this might
Read More

Get that loan!

Michael Ford
Editor's note: This article is from the October 2010 issue of Professional Carwashing & Detailing which is now available online. If you have a topic idea or would like
Read More

Employee Orientation

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
Recently, my tips have addressed the interview process.
Read More