View Cart (0 items)

Environmental Issues

Welcome to a special edition of PC&D e-News that focuses on: Water Reclamation

January 25, 2012
Dear Reader, For this special edition e-Newsletter, we here at Professional Carwashing & Detailing decided to present you with important information you need to know about water reclaim.
Read More

Water Reclaim in the news

January 25, 2012
Colorado's largest tunnel to give away 10,000 washes 12/20/2011
Read More

Reclaiming profitability

January 25, 2012
Combat out-of-control water and sewer costs with the newest advances in reclaim technology.
Read More

Water issues for carwash professionals

January 25, 2012
As the price of water goes up, make sure you’re looking at ways to save and conserve.
Read More

Use less, make more

January 25, 2012
This Texas chain depends on water reclaim systems to keep their prices competitive.
Read More

CSI surpasses first-year zero waste goal

January 19, 2012
DE PERE, WI — Cleaning Systems Inc. (CSI), which set a goal to cut the amount of waste sent to landfills by 50 percent by the end of 2011, announced
Read More

Ultrafiltration 101

October 26, 2011
Here's how this process works and how it has advanced over the years.
Read More

The living roof

October 10, 2011
Plants reduce rain runoff and quickly become a green-friendly business billboard.
Read More

WATER RECLAIM: Seven things you need to know about this eco- and economically-friendly initiative.

August 9, 2011
1 When you use reclaimed wash water in a wash process, you save on both the cost of the fresh water you aren’t using as well as on the
Read More

I’m no Roger Ebert, but...

August 9, 2011
Back in the 11th grade, I used to write movie reviews for my high school newspaper. I didn’t necessarily wax philosophically about cinematography, directors’ signature touches and storyline symbolism,
Read More