View Cart (0 items)

Detailing

Want more referrals?

Here are three local car people you should know...
Robert Keppel
When detailers are looking for more work, they should focus on three automotive professionals that can send thousands and thousands of dollars of referrals.
Read More

Buff enough? Learn how to recondition the right way

Many detailers encounter noticeable swirls and scratches on a vehicle’s finish; the common question is what are they going to do about it?
Read More

How to keep a car looking like new

John Barbour
John Barbour with Omni Detailing put together this checklist to help customers keep the interior and exterior of their cars looking like new.
Read More

Success is in the details

Bud Abraham
As a successful detail business owner you know that the key to a successful detail lies in “attention to the details.” Part of this process includes proper prepping and careful cleaning.
Read More

Do you tint windows?

I know there is some controversy surrounding tinted windows. In some states, cops will pull over cars that may in fact...
Read More

Creating a system

Years of work inventing equipment and forming a workflow yielded speedy results for one detailer.
Phillip Lawless
After years of work inventing equipment and forming a workflow, one detailer is now ready to share his speedy results with other car-care businesses.
Read More

Ten marketing rules for detailers

Gary Kouba
One mistake people make when they open a detail business is they don’t put much thought into marketing.
Read More

Advice for training detail shop employees

Nick Vacco
Properly training your detailing staff is critical for a successful auto detailing business. Without a training plan, business owners quickly lose control.
Read More

Crayons melted inside my car

Debra Gorgos
Okay, I must confess to all of you, I thought there was a possibility it could happen, but I convinced myself it would not. I mean, I didn't think it was that hot out.
Read More

Profile in success: Then and now

How J.R. and Patricia Carsten found almost 50 years of success in the ever-evolving detail industry.
Phillip Lawless
In the world today, it is rare for a person to stay in the same position, with the same company, for more than five years.
Read More