View Cart (0 items)

Detailing

Paint color restoration: Then and now

How today’s clear coatings can restore a paint's original color and gloss.
June 23, 2014
When I wrote "Why Paints Fade" in the April 2008 issue of this magazine, (which I urge you to digest before reading this article), I believed it was simply impossible to create a clear coating that would look as great, by wipe-on hand application, as an automotive spray gun finish would. I was wrong.
Read More

Grand opening for new Clean Planet Detailing location

June 19, 2014
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The new Clean Planet Auto Detailing and Car Wash DIY Retail Outlet hosted its grand opening on Saturday, June 21, with an “Open Garage” featuring DIY tips, special offers and more, according to a press release.

Read More

On The Spot Detailing celebrating 10 year anniversary with discounted prices

June 18, 2014
COLUMBIA, Md. — On The Spot has grown from $25,000 in sales in their first year, to $1 million in 2013, and is celebrating with discounted pricing in June and July, according to a press release.

Read More

Quoting a job accurately and providing great service

June 16, 2014
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill. — An important part of turning a profit and keeping your customers happy is providing them with an accurate quote about detailing packages, according to a Detailed Image blog.

Read More

Creative way to bring in business for detailers

June 13, 2014
PITTSBURGH — Marketing your services with an “Employee Recognition Gift Certificate” can create new business for your detail shop, according to Detail King.

Read More

Detailer talks shop, strangest thing he's seen

June 11, 2014
GRIMES, Iowa — Auto detailer Doug Shaheen answers questions about the industry, including what’s the strangest thing he’s ever seen in his years in the business, according to Cleveland.com.  

Read More

Reasons a vehicle should be detailed

June 5, 2014
DETROIT — There are more reasons to detail a vehicle than just the way it makes a car look, according to Detail XPerts.

Read More

Little known, but well appreciated detailing service provided at The Arc

June 4, 2014
MEDINA, N.Y. — The Arc of Orleans is trying to get the word out about its detailing shop that’s been in the same location since 1998, but isn't widely known about, according to TheDailyNewsOnline.com.

Read More

Former detailing employee arrested for forging checks from business

June 3, 2014
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. —Thomas Earl Williams, 29, was arrested on Sunday for five counts of forgery, according to the Johnson City Press

Read More

Checking tire pressure for your customers

May 30, 2014
DETROIT — Adding on little amenities like checking the tire pressure for a customer, is a way to keep them happy and also safe, according to Detail XPerts.

Read More