View Cart (0 items)

Multi-profit Centers

Air freshener

The rich scent of leather and the sweet fragrance of wild cherry join the “Little Tree” in a Can™ line of 2.5-oz aerosol air fresheners from Car-Freshner. Each
Read More

Touch-up

Steve Christie, executive director of AOCA, details April’s expo.
Read More

Free heat and hot water from used oil

Reader Question: I keep hearing about carwash operators converting used oil into free heat and hot water. How do I do that? Many carwash facilities are saving money by
Read More

Getting the most out of your quick lube software

Over the years, I have noticed many quick lube operators do not utilize their software as much as they could or should. Now add in a carwash along side
Read More

Filtration foundations

In my time on this earth, I have come across many people who are car experts. People who have the skills to be MacGyver-esque when it comes to fixing
Read More

Forecasting fast lube volumes

Adding a fast lube facility to an existing carwash business or new carwash project is often touted as a good way to leverage the carwash operation. Building a two-
Read More

Managing waste oil

According to the American Petroleum Institute, not recycling waste oil is significantly more dangerous than originally thought to be. A study by the institute has shown that just one
Read More

The good, the bad, the profitable

In 1996, we purchased seven Jiffy Lubes in Albany, NY, partially as a compliment to our existing carwashes in the upstate New York market. Today we operate 11 Jiffy
Read More

2006 Lube Benchmarking Report

Professional Carwashing & Detailing’s® 2006 Lube Benchmarking Report represents a cooperative venture with the Automotive Oil Change Association, which co-sponsored the survey and provided a list of its members
Read More

Declining car counts? Try a fast lube.

If consolidation has been the predominant business trend for the past 20 years, then diversification surely has been a strong contender for the number two spot. Diversification is a
Read More