View Cart (0 items)

Self-serve

Self-serve token talk

October 11, 2010
When I bought my first carwash in 1988, the coin acceptors were not as sophisticated as they are now, nor were the tokens for that matter. The acceptors could
Read More

The water that runs a self-serve site

October 11, 2010
Water is the most important component of all carwashing equipment when it comes to cleaning cars. Without quality water, the finished product will not be satisfactory to you or
Read More

Is it time to express yourself?

October 11, 2010
Today there are several carwash service options from which customers may choose, such as: Self-service; Automatic; Full-service; and The express wash. The wash everybody is talking about is the
Read More

What's your acceptance level?

October 11, 2010
Self-serve equipment has come a long, long way. At one point in time, manufacturers would not even grant a warranty on bill validators used in the harsh environment of
Read More

Self-serve vacuum security

October 11, 2010
As recent as 10 years ago, carwash owners didn’t have to worry about their vacuums as much as today. The vacs weren’t as expensive and they didn’t hold a
Read More

Radio advertising for carwashes

October 11, 2010
Last month I gave you my recommendations for advertising on the radio and promised I would tell you about my most successful radio campaign. I gave 10 recommendations and
Read More

The 2006 Self-Serve Industry Leaders Review

October 11, 2010
Postcards from this year’s top 10 leaders represent four regions of the country; from cherry blossoms in Maryland in the spring, to the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains,
Read More

A bright, sunshiny future

October 11, 2010
How one operator installed solar paneling to heat his water and floors at no cost to himself.
Read More

Self-serve reclaim systems

October 11, 2010
Understanding the nuts and bolts.
Read More

Fixing chemistry mistakes

October 11, 2010
Tips for keeping your self-serve bays at their best.
Read More