View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Magic Johnson as a carwash owner?

Debra Gorgos
Basketball legend Earvin “Magic” Johnson was the keynote speaker at the recent Car Wash Show™.
Read More

Blog: Are you a fan of Groupon?

I have heard mixed reviews about this online-based daily-deals website. Consumer of course, love it. Business owners...
Read More

Blog: Trade show prep

Mike Perry
The best advice I ever received about preparing for a trade show, should work for you too. This weekend, as you are...
Read More

Blog: A second Veterans Day?

As news has started to trickle in on various Earth Day events and carwash specials, it appears that the holiday may be a perfect fit for carwash owners.
Read More

Blog: Pain, passion and purpose

Mike Perry
It was a striking statement. I was caught totally off-guard. I didn’t have the presence of mind, unfortunately, even...
Read More

Blog: A kind gesture

Debra Gorgos
I'm embarrassed to admit that I found myself without any change in my pocket, purse, change holder or even on the...
Read More

Blog: Revenue is the most important metric

Mike Perry
When I meet with an operator, I have learned to scale down my initial questions. To break the ice, and begin a...
Read More

Blog: Upsets, mindsets and positive outcomes

Mike Perry
The Hoosiers are out of the tournament, upset by a swarming Syracuse team. In truth, I thought Indiana was over-rated...
Read More

Blog: Simple steps for handing Jeep Cherokees

David Dwyer
Here is the simple truth: Not every Jeep is a carwash accident, but most carwash accidents are Jeeps.
Read More

Blog: Step it up, sign up!!

Mike Perry
This short piece is for the two regular readers of this blog who have not yet made definite plans to attend and participate in the upcoming The Car Wash Show™...
Read More