View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

Blog: Don't lose control of the remote...

It is a sad but true statement to consider, that at the worst possible moment, our duly-loving, better halves can...
Read More

Blog: The better team won

What an exciting contest. In fact, this game was not really decided until the last minute. To me, however, the final...
Read More

Blog: The revolution has begun!

OMG! What a slacker I am! I have been writing about the coming of an imminent “marketing revolution” for five...
Read More

Blog: “All good ideas are terrible...

Keep reading to find out what Mike Perry means by the above statement.
Read More

Blog: If You Knew You Could Not Fail...

What one bold or noble thing would you do as a carwash owner/operator? This is a very engaging and powerful question...
Read More

Blog: How bright is our future?

During an initial meeting, I find it immensely helpful to ask both new and experienced operators a very simple...
Read More

Washing trends

Today I read a poll that GasBuddy.com recently conducted. The basic premise of the poll was to tally how many...
Read More

Blog: The chicken or the egg?

Many topics for popular discussion are mindless, and should be ignored. Does any one really care which came...
Read More

How do you promote your specials?

Do you use Facebook and/or Twitter? Or maybe you send out an email or text to your club members...
Read More

Blog: Products change. What about consumer needs?

Be careful how you respond to this simple question. For many operators, your first answer may not be the...
Read More