View Cart (0 items)

Online Exclusives

What are your (business) plans for 2014?

As 2013 nears its last weeks, a new year is upon us and with that, come goals and resolutions. We know a lot of carwashes...
Read More

Blog: Its All Fun And Games Until Someone Loses An Eye

The headline on a website titled INJURY SETTLEMENT GUIDE, a resource for individuals seeking legal advice on personal injury cases, was...
Read More

Does anything trump revenue?

My intentions are honorable. But my true, governing beliefs betray me. I like to think that I am not a firm believer...
Read More

Blog: Don't lose control of the remote...

It is a sad but true statement to consider, that at the worst possible moment, our duly-loving, better halves can...
Read More

Blog: The better team won

What an exciting contest. In fact, this game was not really decided until the last minute. To me, however, the final...
Read More

Blog: The revolution has begun!

OMG! What a slacker I am! I have been writing about the coming of an imminent “marketing revolution” for five...
Read More

Blog: “All good ideas are terrible...

Keep reading to find out what Mike Perry means by the above statement.
Read More

Blog: If You Knew You Could Not Fail...

What one bold or noble thing would you do as a carwash owner/operator? This is a very engaging and powerful question...
Read More

Blog: How bright is our future?

During an initial meeting, I find it immensely helpful to ask both new and experienced operators a very simple...
Read More

Washing trends

Today I read a poll that GasBuddy.com recently conducted. The basic premise of the poll was to tally how many...
Read More