View Cart (0 items)

Conveyors

Ground Breaking

Summerville, SC Two years after the Turisk and Messervy family opened their first carwash, the three generations have joined together again to open the second Splish Splash Car Wash. Daniel
Read More

Full of class

CarWash College President Robert Andre talks to PC&D.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Miracle Car Wash Type: Full/flex Service Owner(s): Chuck and Heidi Tonn, Doug Tonn Location: Dubuque, IA Year opened: 2004 Equipment/chemicals: Hybrid and 3G Enterprise equipment. Ecolab chemicals. Unique features:
Read More

Selling your conveyor carwash

Lessons learned and tips from a former carwash owner.
Read More

How I survived CarWash College in heels

PC&D’s managing editor recounts (and passes!)
Read More

Why? From a full service carwash guy.

Dear Editor, I am writing this letter because I don’t understand why a number of parts, designs, and common practices in the automotive industry are the way they are. For
Read More

New developments for full-serve

Today’s model has evolved into a low labor, high production process.
Read More

Waste not, get more

Creative water and energy conservation is the key to success for conveyor operators.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Elliot Auto Spa Type: Touchless conveyor, full-serve tunnel Owner: Pat Drury Location: Middletown, Ohio Hours of operation: Mon.–Sat., 9-6 Sun., 10-4 Lot size: 1.2 acres Year opened: December 1989
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Soapy Joe’s Car Wash Type: Express tunnel with four self-serve bays and eight self-serve vacuum stations Owner(s): Joe S. Lusby Jr. (father) and David J. Lusby (son) Location: Georgetown,
Read More