View Cart (0 items)

Conveyors

The Top 50 List

The largest conveyor carwash operators in the U.S.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: All Star Car Wash and Detail Center Type: Full-service conveyor wash, detailing, and express detailing. Owner(s): John Vengalli and David McDonough Location: Danbury, CT Year opened: Location was
Read More

Balancing your tunnel

Understanding how your tunnel and chemistry work together to improve performance and profits.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Rodajo, Inc. dba "3 Bucks Express Car Wash" Type: Express exterior Owner(s): David A. Grasch, Robert Speth and Joe Walker Location: Gun Barrel City, TX Year opened: June
Read More

Ground Breaking

Summerville, SC Two years after the Turisk and Messervy family opened their first carwash, the three generations have joined together again to open the second Splish Splash Car Wash. Daniel
Read More

Full of class

CarWash College President Robert Andre talks to PC&D.
Read More

What's In Your Wash

Business: Miracle Car Wash Type: Full/flex Service Owner(s): Chuck and Heidi Tonn, Doug Tonn Location: Dubuque, IA Year opened: 2004 Equipment/chemicals: Hybrid and 3G Enterprise equipment. Ecolab chemicals. Unique features:
Read More

Selling your conveyor carwash

Lessons learned and tips from a former carwash owner.
Read More

How I survived CarWash College in heels

PC&D’s managing editor recounts (and passes!)
Read More

Why? From a full service carwash guy.

Dear Editor, I am writing this letter because I don’t understand why a number of parts, designs, and common practices in the automotive industry are the way they are. For
Read More