View Cart (0 items)

Sonny's-Carwash College™ Tip of the Month

The Consistency Key

CarWash College™ Tip of the Month
This could be the very key itself to good business practice. Consistency is what franchises are built around.
Read More

The 80/20 Rule at Your Wash

The 80/20 rule was originated in 1906 by Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto who observed that 80 percent of the land in Italy was owned by 20 percent of the people.
Read More

What is the Right Price?

I know this has been talked about a lot over the years and I have even written articles on the topic. So why do I feel the need to bring it up again?
Read More

The Sandwich Method of Coaching

Every now and then I have the opportunity to experience things on a personal level that we teach in CarWash College.
Read More

Website Creation Made Easy!

Have you ever looked at your website and said I wish I could change this? Have you found yourself looking to create your own website?
Read More

Setting SMART Goals for 2013

As I sat at my desk trying to come up with a relevant topic for this month's tip, it hit me!
Read More

Clean, Dry & Shiny - Every Time!

When out in the field, I often hear the question "How do I get the same clean, dry, shiny car in the winter, that I get in the summer?"
Read More

Make Your High-Pressure Pump Station Last Longer by Using the 80/80 Rule

Many operators will max out the pressure & volume that their support pump is capable of.
Read More

Accurate Scheduling

Maximize production and reduce labor costs by creating an accurate schedule and making the changes needed to hit the Target CPM.
Read More

Emergency Credit Card Processing

Recently I received a frantic call from one of my clients that I work with on a regular basis.
Read More