- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- Ask the Experts
Ask the Experts
From problems inside the tunnel, to questions about equipment, to in-bay automatic inquiries, Professional Carwashing & Detailing has a panel of experts who are ready and willing to help. Submit your question by clicking here. It will be answered by one of our editorial advisory board members. Please give at least 72 hours for a response.
Some of the experts include:
- Steve Gaudreau: President of BRINK RESULTS, and a 25-year carwash veteran and author of Creating Exceptional Managers and So You Want to Own a Carwash.
- Trent Walter: Owner and General Manager of National Pride Enterprises and the recently acquired Car Wash Superstore.
- Mike Perry: Carwash consultant with more than 30 years of experience in retail marketing and in business-to-business sales.
- Bud Abraham: President of Detail Plus Car Appearance Systems and a nearly 40-year member of the car care industry. He is also the founding member of the International Detailing Association and its first Executive Director.
- Charles Borchard: VP of Operations for New Wave Industries, the manufacturer of Pur-Clean Spot-free Rinse Systems and Pur-Water Water Recovery Systems.
This Ask the Experts feature is open to all users, after December 1, it will only be available to registered users. To register now, which is free, click here. By registering, you will be guaranteed access to all current and future whiteboard articles as well as special carwash.com offerings.