- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
My first mentor cautioned me: never assume that you know all the answers.
“And be certain,” he added, “that you are always asking the right questions.”
This is an important and worthy topic for review.
In his recent book, “Why People Fail. The 16 Obstacles to Success and How You Can Overcome Them”, Siimon Reynolds devotes, in fact, one full chapter to this matter.
“The quality of questions you ask yourself,” states Reynolds, can be used “to elevate your life to astonishing peaks.”
These are the 10 elevating questions which may become incredibly valuable in your career and personal life.
1. What Are My Values?
2. What Would I Do If I Knew I Couldn’t Fail?
3. What Could Go Wrong?
4. How Could I Make 10 Times More Money?
5. What Would X Do?
6. Should I Even Be Involved With This?
7. How Could My Competition Defeat Me?
8. What Is The Best Use Of My Time Right Now?
9. When I Die, What Kind Of Life Would I Like To Have Lived?
10. How Could I Improve That Performance?
“A life built with these 10 questions in mind,” Reynolds concludes, “would be a rich life indeed.”
Questions 2, 4, and 10 create the most excitement and motivation for me.
Which questions resonate the most with you?