- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Don’t you wish you could only wear one hat?
Owners typically possess a special mix of business skills and personal attributes, and many successful entrepreneurs never realize how unique they really are.
Throughout their lives, they have always displayed many key traits: Passion, a sense of urgency, and an ability to see the bigger picture are a few of their innate strengths.
“The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity,” noted Peter Drucker.
Given your skills and mindset, which trait best empowers you to move forward in today’s challenging market?
- I regularly identify those areas in my business where I can seek improvement;
- I am a great coach. My attendants and associates would say I help them become more effective in mastering their jobs, and in treating our guests (customers) with great care and attention;
- I am truly passionate about my car wash business;
- I have a clear vision of what I want to accomplish;
- I listen carefully to the feedback I get from suppliers, guests and attendants.