- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Increasing Carwash Revenue
You are a winner!
An insufferable Indiana University football fan, you have surprisingly won a $400 wager with your chemical supplier.
You both agreed in advance, however, that the winner would invest the monies into promoting your wash.
How would you use that $400 to market your wash?
- I would do a direct mail ad;
- I would get 5,000 flyers printed, and then put the remaining $300 into a Christmas party fund for my employees and attendants;
- I would sign up and complete a four-month marketing campaign with Moving Targets (www.movingtargets.com) inviting “new movers” into my wash;
- I would place a display ad in the local newspaper; or
- I would use the $400 to provide daily cash bonuses to my top producing attendants and cashiers for the next four weeks.
Going into the last few weeks of the year, astute operators will make aggressive plans to finish 2012 on a very positive note!