- Message Boards
- Buyer's Guide
- Ask the Experts
This short piece is for the two regular readers of this blog who have not yet made definite plans to attend and participate in the upcoming The Car Wash Show™.
In past years, The Car Wash Show has been of tremendous value to operators and suppliers alike.
This year is no different.
In fact, based on the impressive list of seminar presenters, the 2013 show could be the best one in many years.
So my clear message is this: if you snooze this month, you will lose later this year.
There are five major reasons why every serious operator should attend:
1. Build stronger relationships with your current suppliers;
2. Discover new ways to communicate with your employees and customers;
3. Learn from other operators what has worked for them;
4. Evaluate new technologies and systems which will become available;
5. Gain insights into the hidden obstacles which could negatively impact upon your wash’s performance.
This invaluable show starts in less than three weeks.
Sign up today!!