- Buyer's Guide
- Got A Question?
Quick Team-Building Activities for Busy Managers
No experience necessary: Any manager can build great teams with these simple exercises.
Every group can benefit from team-building exercises. But sometimes it’s not practical to embark on a full-scale training initiative. Now, supervisors, managers, and team leaders have 50 team-building activities to choose from, all of which can be implemented with no special facilities, big expense, or previous training experience. Readers will find engaging exercises for:
* Building new teams and helping teams with new members
* Dealing with change and its effects: anger, fear, frustration, and more
* Recognizing individual efforts and team accomplishments
* Finding creative ways to work together and solve problems
* Increasing and improving communication
* Leveraging diversity and individual differences to meet team goals
* Keeping competition healthy and productive within the team
Instructions and tips for follow-up and variations are included for each activity, and an additional chapter provides valuable advice for working through unexpected difficulties in team-building.
Soft cover, 171 pages