Build a promising career with Innovative Control Systems, a world leader of technology solutions for the car wash industry with a focus on advanced control, payment, and management solutions. Headquartered in the Lehigh Valley only minutes from 512 & 22, ICS provides systems for thousands of facilities worldwide. With offices located in Bethlehem, PA; Lake Forest, CA; and Bristol, England, opportunities for growth within the company are plentiful.
The Car Wash Equipment Technician will ensure that all ICS tunnel and backroom equipment is being installed to ICS guidelines. This technician will travel to sites, set up and configure all software associated with ICS car wash equipment.
The technician will need to train end users on operation and maintenance of all ICS car wash equipment.
The Car Wash Equipment Technician plays a vital role in supporting the growth of the company by working directly with our customers to ensure their satisfaction. This opportunity to join a thriving, local organization includes the following advantages:
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching 401K
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
- In-house workout facility
- Full cafeteria and café
- Free coffee / espresso / fountain drinks
- Prior experience with the installation of car wash equipment a plus
- Electrically and mechanically inclined
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic operations
- Knowledge of VFDs
- Understanding of basic networking
- Ability to navigate computers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must pass a background check, driving record check, and drug screen.
Send resume to [email protected] to apply