FARMINGTON, Maine — According to www.sunjournal.com, a Splash N Dash carwash employee was sent to the hospital on Sept. 6th after he accidentally mixed bleach and a carwash chemical.

Per the investigation, the employee, who has asthma, reportedly grabbed the wrong bottle and, upon stirring the two chemicals together, was affected by the odor, the article continued.

Farmington Fire and Rescue responded to the scene and diluted the mixture with water, the article noted.

The employee was taken to Franklin Memorial Hospital to be checked out; no others were affected by the chemical mixture, the article concluded.

Read the original article here.