Carwash employee's dress catches on fire - Professional Carwashing & Detailing
Connect with us
Close Sidebar Panel Open Sidebar Panel

Carwash News

Carwash employee’s dress catches on fire

SALISBURY, MD — The cashier’s dress apparently touched the heating coil of an electric heater.

Advertisement

SALISBURY, MD — Fires are, unfortunately, nothing new in our eNews feed, but this story out of Maryland is definitely unique. According to a 103.5 FM story, an employee's dress caught on fire after it touched the heating coil of an electrical heater.

Click Here to Read More
Advertisement

The May 27 story said Karen Jenkins, who works as a cashier at the Soft-Touch Car Wash, was severly burned last Saturday after she ran off in a panic after realizing her dress was in flames.

An incentive to be safe

Jenkins was in critical but stable condition, at a nearby hospital, according to the story.

To read the entire story, click here.

Advertisement
Click to comment
Connect
Professional Carwashing & Detailing