CHICAGO — The Automotive Oil Change Association (AOCA) has issued a call for speakers for the International Fast Lube Expo (iFLEX), according to a press release.
Held March 9-11, 2015, at Disney’s Coronado Spring Resort in Orlando, the event is the only convention and trade show dedicated to the fast lube industry, said the release.
The conference will feature more than a dozen education sessions and encourage shop owners, operators, investors, professionals and vendors from the fast lube industry to network and form partnerships, stated the release.
The release explained that AOCA is seeking members, industry professionals and subject-matter experts to address the latest trends, strategies and business opportunities in the following categories:
- Technical: Products and services for the automotive service business
- Employee Management: Recruiting, motivation, training, recognition, retention and legal
- Business Practices: Customer service, planning, profitability, marketing, expansion, sales and legal
- Advertising & Marketing: Local store marketing, promotions and events, Generation Y, digital marketing, programs, planning and implementation
- Legal: Business structures, ESOP, legislation updates and government affairs
- Industry Trends & Analysis of the Automotive Service Industry: Telematics, extended drain intervals, decreasing car counts/increasing average tickets, impact of the ACA on small businesses, proprietary oils by OEMs, impact of recycled oil on the Fast Lube Industry, sustainability, employing the millennial generations, and increasing services.
Proposals should be submitted online by midnight on Monday, Sept. 22.