BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — In the latest Guest Post, John Booth, co-founder of Wash Systems LLC, discusses how implementing customer service strategies can help carwash owners and operators grow their brands.
“A company’s brand isn’t simply a name, logo or phrase. The brand is what customers think of when they hear or see a business’ name,” says Booth. “In this sense, the ‘customer experience’ is how a carwash’s brand is developed.”
In the blog post, Booth briefly discusses the following customer service tips for carwashes:
- Create customer experience through effective team training.
- Rely on checklists to deliver a consistent experience.
- Establish an environment where everyone reports issues.
- Take care of any low-hanging fruit.
- Adjust any ineffective actions.
Read the entire blog post on customer service strategies here.
Do you want to contribute to the Guest Post? You can find more information here.