BARRIE, Ontario — MacNeil Wash Systems has introduced a number of new and improved products to its extensive list of high-quality carwash equipment, according to a press release.
Launched at this year’s The Car Wash Show™, stated the release, these products feature “the latest in carwash technology, quality and value,” including:
- AquaFoamer: This new product produces a thick curtain of finishing solution which is easy to retrofit onto existing units.
- New Finishing Side and Top Dryers: This compact and powerful system features adjustable plenums to produce maximum drying power at rapid speeds and can also be retrofitted with preexisting motor blowers from most major manufacturers.
- New Magnum Direct Drive Pumping Stations: With quiet and smooth operation, and a variety of models to adapt to specific equipment needs, these stations provide a high-pressure option that can use fresh or recycled water.
- Foamer: The foam applicator has been designed with new retrofit hardware for a seamless integration with MacNeil’s most popular equipment.
- Z-Frame Wash Modules: These wash modules offer maximum cleaning power in a small amount of space, are easy to install, simple to maintain and work with new installation and retrofits.
- XR-1000: Already the patent recipient for its carriage and tensioning device, the guiderail design is now patent-pending, providing customers with a reliable, durable and easy-to-operate/maintain conveyor.
“We’re constantly working to evolve our MacNeil product line in order to bring unique, cutting-edge technology to the clients we serve,” said Mike Gillen, CEO of Ryko Solutions, in the release. “These new and improved products mean carwash operators are able to take advantage of MacNeil’s quality and carwash technology. We’re providing a number of desirable features and benefits for both owners and customers, resulting in a better performing carwash for everyone.”
MacNeil, a National Carwash Solutions company, provides carwash equipment to the tunnel carwash industry, automotive dealers, fleet and retail markets, noted the release.
You can find the release here.
Related content: Ryko reveals new brand identity as National Carwash Solutions