MECHANICAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Trade Licenses Preferred — $61k to $67k — Average starting pay
Minimum 44 hours per week
Russell Speeders Car Wash is looking to hire a full-time, experienced, motivated Mechanical Services Technician.
Since 1963, Russell Speeders has owned/operated high-volume car washes throughout the country. Due to expansion, we have created this new position in Connecticut. If you’re looking for a company that offers career advancement based on performance and not seniority, Russell Speeders is the place for you!
This position is for someone who likes to solve problems and keep everything operating efficiently and smoothly.
No college degree required.
THE SKILLS WE NEED
- Working knowledge of Electrical (single & three-phase high voltage)
- Knowledgeable in Pneumatics, Hydraulics, HVAC, Controls, AC/DC, distribution panels, metal fabrication (welding a plus) and Plumbing
- High level experience in commercial building maintenance
- Self-motivated, organized, production-oriented technical professional
- Detail oriented with unquestionable work ethic
- Valid Driver’s License / Clean driving record
- Able to move around easily
- Prefers to work outside year round
- Capable of lifting as much as 50 lbs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain car wash equipment and facilities for 10 locations
- Install equipment, components, repairing, replacing, trouble-shooting, proactive maintenance
- Special projects
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- $61k-$67k average starting pay first year (minimum 44 hours per week)
- 50 hours per week/earn up to $ 71,500/yr.
- Company vehicle allowance for right person at the right time
- Health insurance with co-pay
- Flexible schedule (morning—afternoon—occasional evenings)
- Paid Time Off (1 week after 1 year/2 weeks after 2 years)
- Opportunity to advance—23 locations/7 States
- Highly motivated management team
- Paid training
- Free car wash membership
Send resume to: [email protected]
Apply online at this link: www.carwash-application-rs.com/job_description.php?jid=258&desc=y.