DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) invites industry experts to submit applications to present seminars at the 2015 SEMA Show taking place Nov. 3-6 in Las Vegas, according to a press release.
Topics especially of interest to the association are “How to Protect a Business from Online Hackers” and “How Today’s Kids will Regard Cars and Trucks,” noted the release. Other preferred topics include:
- Is the Internal Combustion Engine Dead? Myths vs. Reality
- The Cyber Security Arms Race: Protecting Your Business Against Hackers
- 5 Things Every Business Needs to Know About the Cloud
- The E.V. Highway: The Business of High Performance Electrical
- 7 Ways Women are Better Bosses than Men
- What Will Your Kid's Hot Rod Be?
The annual trade show brings together more than 130,000 industry professionals to discover new products and innovations that enhance a vehicle’s styling and performance, stated the release. The show also usually includes more than five dozen educational sessions.
Read also: Modified Jeep supports SEMA Cares at auction
Speakers can submit applications at www.sema.org/speakers until Feb. 18, reported the release. Entrants will receive a response by April 25.
For more information contact SEMA Education Director Zane Clark at [email protected] or 909-978-6743, shared the release.